(l) before writing or programming process should first prepare the workpiece processing program, if the workpiece processing program is longer and more complex, it is best not to programming in the machine tool, and USES the programming machine or computer programming, so that you can avoid take up machine, for short program should also be written in the list.
(2) generally, the machine is started before the system is opened. Some designs are interlocked between the two, and the machine cannot display information on CRT without power on.
(3) for the machine tools of the incremental control system (using incremental position detection elements), this step must be first performed to establish the moving benchmark of each coordinate of the machine tool.
(4) the processing program according to the storage medium (paper tape, tape or disk), can use the tape reader, cassette tape recorders, input, serial communication programming machine or if it is a simple program can be directly on the keyboard on the CNC control panel, if the program is very simple and simple processing, the program without saving is necessary. MDI mode can be adopted to phase - by - phase input, phase - by - phase processing. In addition, the workpiece origin, tool parameters, offset and compensation used in the program must be input before processing.
(5) if the editing program of the program input needs to be modified, the editing operation shall be carried out. At this point, put the mode selection switch in the edit position, and use the edit key to add, delete, and change. The corresponding instructions for editing methods are available.
(6) the machine is locked and running the program this step is to check the program. If there is any error, it needs to be edited again.
(7) manual incremental movement of the workpiece on the workpiece and the aligning tool shall be adopted, and continuous movement or hand-wheel movement of the machine tool shall be adopted. Set the starting point to the beginning of the program, and set a good tool reference.
(8) starting coordinate feeding for continuous processing is generally processed by programs in memory. The failure rate is lower than that of paper tape processing. Feed speed in processing can be regulated by feed rate switch. During processing, you can press the feed hold button, suspend feed motion, observe the process or make manual measurement. Press the cycle start button again to resume processing. To ensure the correct procedure, the process should be re-checked before processing. In the milling process, for the planar curve workpiece, pencil can be used instead of cutting tool on the paper workpiece contour, which is more intuitive. If the system has tool path simulation function, it can be used to check the correctness of the program.
(9) operation display USES CRT images to display the position, procedures and machine status of the workbench or tool, so that the operator can monitor the processing conditions.
(10) after the program output processing, if the program has saved the necessary, you can stay in CNC memory, if a program is too long, can you give external memory the program output devices (such as punch), in a punched tape preserved by (or on magnetic tapes, disks, etc.).
(11) generally, the machine tool should be closed before the system is closed.